- This microbrewery next to a windmill has fantastic beers on offer, and its outside terrace is a great place to be in the sunshine while slowly, but surely getting drunk. Tip: try their sheep's cheese!
- A gem in Amsterdam: an artisanal brewery in an old windmill where you can taste original, home-made beers. A real delight!
- Very pleasant beer selections and tasting options. Accompanied by great nibbles in the form of cheese and sausages. Don't come on an empty stomach if you plan to taste every beer.
- Great waterhole for craft beer lovers at this brewery that's been around since 1985. Take the guidef tour if it's your first time, otherwise just hang back and drink from the great range of beer.
- Programa imperdível em Amsterdã! Cerveja local, fora do roteiro turístico. Contrapõe o show de tecnologia da Heineken Experience, pela produção in loco, sem falar no ambiente descontraído e agradável!
- Want to know what was the first? The egg or the ostrich? Super funny and interesting tour about one of the best beers brewed in Netherlands! 3:30pm friday, saturday, sunday in english, free beer
- One of the best Dutch breweries and a good place to order the taster which is 5 small beers from their range for a little under 10e. Ask for it, it's not on the menu. To crowded on the weekend though.
- This is one of my favorite places to day drink in Amsterdam. Get a flight of beers, pick your fav to have next, and enjoy the sun on the terrace. Also get the grillworst.
- Best beer in Amsterdam, & a great place to enjoy it outdoors on tables under the Windmill. Highly recommend the IPA and also the Columbus if you like strong Belgian beer. Cheese plate & Eggs or death.
- I went early on a Friday evening and really enjoyed it, a popular spot for friendly locals with a great range of beers. Oh, and there's a massive bloody windmill in the middle of it, cheers!