- Big space to bring all your friend over. Beers are great. Ask for the ones that get sold out regularly
- Great ambiance and rotating beer menu. Perfect for family or friend outing in groups
- Atmosphere is amazing people can bring their dogs, kids...great food brought in by food trucks etc
- Try the "Dog ate my homework". Seriously, black Berry beer. Don't laugh until you've tried it.
- Their IPAs are as good as some of the stuff from Mumford or Monkish but more available.
- Large space to spread out, plus outside area.
- Great beer
- ?? #tasty