- A true delight of a brewery that has the creativity to infuse novel tastes into traditional brews without trying to hard or doing it because they can. The limited Federales with pretzel is recommended
- Get the Bahn Mizza, which deftly emulates the classic Vietnamese sandwich with marinated pork, pickled slaw, cilantro and a spicy gochujang mayo, with your beer.
- Bahn Mizza is excellent! The oatmeal stout is also good - not as heavy as other stouts, which I like so I can eat more pizza :)
- Tasty beer (Coffee Porter was pretty awesome) and the pretzels are really good. Pretzels come with beer cheese and mustard sauces.
- The spicy mustard that comes with the pretzels is very tasty. Goes well with a sampler/paddle!
- Grab a growler of your favorite beer! Growlers are available Monday - Saturday 11am - 10pm. Sorry, no growler sales on Sundays...yet.
- Minimal options on the menu but the pizzas were unique and very tasty! Waitstaff was pretty inattentive but it seemed like they were still getting into the groove seeing as they had just opened.
- Flight of shandy went over well with delicious pizza. Bachelor party was happening in the front, and a wedding in the back.
- Enjoyed the bacon flight ($11) even more than I expected - but make sure you get your bacon crispy.
- Order the Bacon Flight + Pretzels and you'll get 5 dipping sauces for the pretzels since each bacon flight comes with 3 sauces!