- I have been impressed with everything I have sipped or tasted at Insight Brewery. I really like the Troll Way IPA, the Phantom Taxi, a 9.5℅ double IPA is to die for and the Hop-Smack is amazing too.
- They brew a range of beers, but by far the IPAs and Saisons are the best. Their Saisons with fruit juice added (raspberry or cherry) win over friends who are new to craft beer or very experienced.
- First time here and already a favorite! Great beers. Open space. Nice staff. Make sure you check it out on your way to the hipster scene in Northeast.
- Plenty of seating. Plenty of flavors. Are you a dark beer fan? You won't find many here, but try the coffee golden ale! You'll be swept away.
- Great brews from a new local brewery! Try the Porter mixed with their Vanilla Cream Soda - amazing!
- The Porter is killer and the saisons are special. Love the variety in beer and the space is welcoming.
- Monday is $7 growler refill night and it's chill enough to get some work done!
- Sunken City Saison, Troll Way IPA, Cascade Single Hop. $7 Growler fill Mondays and Sunday growler sales.
- Nice brewery with $11 6-veee flights. Fun beer names. Good craft beer. Food trucks.
- Great staff. Really nice place - perfect for events too! Good beer selection