- Cheap tricks like flower lady or musicians waiting for a tip, but a great place overall. The meal and the beer were delicious. It's a shame there's only one kind of draft beer in a beer restaurant.
- Stylish romantic atmosphere typical of Budapest. In terms of price is also relatively comparable between the ratio of price to what we enjoy. Resto Service also adds its own value
- Suasana yang romantis bergaya khas Budapest. Dari segi harga juga masih relatif sebanding antara rasio harga dengan apa yang kita nikmati. Layanan resto ini juga menambah nilai tersendiri.
- Great service, home-brewed beer, sometimes live music in the evening. Also, you get to play a game of dice, and if you win - your bill is paid by the restaurant owner.
- The local beer on the tap is just excellent. The food is also pretty good, it's a pity that the size of the portions ruin the overall experience. I left the place a bit hungry...
- This is really a fantastic place, when you are here just ask for the boss the most funniest restaurant manager I have ever met, Mr. Daniel Papp. You cal refer to me as we are really good friend...
- Very very very tasty cuisine! Fast and good service. Attentive waiters. Cosy atmosphere and live music. Very nice place!
- Great autentic place! Very good food and low prices. Live music. One of the best restourants of Budapest )
- Musicians were constantly playing, which was slightly annoying, but the place itself is nice, and the meals were excellent.
- Beer here was particularly good as was the food. Staff were mixed bunch although friendly on the whole.