- One of the best brewery tours around, includes a lengthy and generous tasting session with hilarious anecdotes from Alex
- Two hour 'tour' which is primarily beer tasting with a quick time around the brewery. They clean on Saturdays so if you want to see the beer being made come during the week.
- Amazing brewery tour! Big Al is a legend, really knowledgeable and funny! And the beer is delicious!
- Great environment, free wifi, Beer tasting rack to help you choose your poison of the evening :)
- The tour is fantastic and there needs to be a level above 'legend' set aside just for Alex. Great fun, beer & value.
- Beer, beer, beer! Enjoy The guide tour every week day at 19h and during the day on sundays. Nice place.
- Locals complain that it is a bit sterile and bright in here. Like american style restaurants but the burger was decent & the beer was good, no real complaints tbh
- The brewery tour is not bad but it's mostly drinking beer with lots of fun and some facts about beer.
- Here for an IBM event. Really accommodating with gluten free options and very attentive staff! Thanks!
- Great bar with all the meantime beers. They offer flights to let you enjoy the range