- One of the larger breweries in the area. The tour is free and he tasting $10. I've been on many brew tours and Chris was amazing!
- Good spot for a tour, get a taster to try all their brews. The ciders are worth checking out too. Everything was good except the session.
- Philadelphia Brewing Company welcomes Pope Francis in a big way with "Holy Wooder", a limited, draft-only Belgian-style Tripel with a name that plays on the way some Philadelphians pronounce "water."
- Closed on Sun and Mon. Retail hours Tue through Fri 10:00am to 6:00pm Sat 11:00am to 5:00pm. Tours and tastings are only on Sat from Noon to 3:00pm, that is THREE pm, just to clarify.
- PBC is rated one of the top five sustainable breweries in the U.S. in part because brewers grow their own hops.
- It’s Beer Week 2011, “Breakfast at the Brewery with Johnny Brenda’s” on Saturday, June 11th from 10:00 a.m. until noon. It’s only $20.
- Take advantage of free tours and tastings every Saturday, 12 noon to 3:00 p.m.
- If you come here and do a tour, you get 5 free beer samples.
- The free samples are amazing! Buy a pint glass for $2.50.
- The beers all taste the same. Not very good with the exception of the ShackaMaximum which is a stout.