- Go for the St Nicholas at $25 per bottle over the Special Reserve at $75 per bottle. Both nice but St Nic is one of the best desert beers I have ever had! Service in this place is also wicked!
- Do not hesitate: order the 3 different Tasting Boards and enjoy one of the best craft brewery in Australia with a high quality food pairing.
- Great beers, make sure you order loads of the tasting plates of you're hungry - whilst delicious, they are exactly as their name suggests.
- Tasting menus are fabulous. We tried seafood and meat. The IPA is awesome and that's from someone who lives normally 10km from Burton on Trent
- Fantastic craft beer by the half or full pint. They also do beer paddles and food.
- The Organic Pale Ale is worth the hype. It won't turn you into a bearded, fixie riding hipster either.
- Great beers! Made this American beer geek happy. The English ales were particularly good.
- I had a flight and literally all of it was remarkable. Wish I could come back regularly.
- Awesome beer and great tasting boards. Come here for a late night dinner.
- Nice beer, but at a place like this I would expect better than bar staff publicly bad mouthing customers on a misunderstanding about a single beer.